How to setup MetaMask for Optimism Network
In this guide, we explain how to setup Metamask for Optimism network.
- MetaMask extension installed on the browser
- At least one wallet created or imported
Connecting MetaMask to Optimism
Switch the connected blockchain by clicking on the tab saying Ethereum Mainnet , we need to add Optimism.
Scroll down until you find Add Network.
Enter in the Optimism settings as follows:
- Network name: Optimistic Ethereum
- RPC URL: https://mainnet.optimism.io
- Chain ID: 10
- Currency: ETH
- Explorer: https://optimistic.etherscan.io
You have now connected to the Optimism Mainnet with your Metamask Wallet!
Transactions on the Optimism network requires ETH which will be used as gas fee.
Buy ETH on Binance or Bybit and get up to 20% discount on trading fees when you trade cryptocurrencies.
For updates and special announcements, follow our Instagram (@stakingbits) and join our community on Telegram.